Saturday 4 April 2009

오늘은 한국어를공부하였습니까?






안녕하십니까? 주말이 재미 있습니까?



This week I've been trying to get to KCC for an hour or two each day, and had the dubious pleasure of seeing the Korean 'First Lady' on Tuesday. Slowly plodding through the Reading and Writing books, going over the old lessons. One difference between the books and our lessons, is that the books are mainly in the polite formal register - hence the title and opening sentence written (hopefully without too many errors) in the polite formal interrogative. This, I think, will be good training for the TOPIK exam.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she was very happy to see you too. Will the next meeting be on the Blue House green??

    I've found the books are pretty good if all used at the same time as they cover different aspects of the Vocab. I've realised that the weakest part of the exam will be verb endings for me. I've got a real struggle to sort out which are which.

    There is another book in my library called 'korean grammar for international learners' which I've been using for reference. It's a bit tough at first, but okay later.

    ReplyDelete